Yoga Beginners Kit with props includes:
- Yoga Beginner’s Experience DVD with two complete yoga workouts and training on the props included in the kit.
- A Bonus seated guided meditation instruction.
- Yoga brick for proper positioning and support.
- Alignment Yoga mat to help you with positioning your hands and feet.
- Yoga strap to lengthen and align stretches.
The DVD includes A.M. Yoga “20 minutes”, Daily Yoga “20 minutes”, Prop Intro “8 minutes”, and Seated Meditation Preparation “10 minutes”.
Begin your yoga practice the right way and with the right tools. In a quick tutorial, Yoga expert Rodney Yee teaches you how to use the included alignment yoga mat, Brick, and strap to build a solid foundation. For a work out the challenges the body as a whole, or if you are looking for increased flexibility, the Yoga Beginners Kit is a great way to get yoga into your daily routine.
This gentle program will help increase circulation and mobility and invigorate you when you feel low on energy. Concludes with a restful and rejuvinating three-minute conscious relaxation.
Learn how yoga props (brick, strap and mat) can guide you into good habits as you cultivate your yoga practice. With proper technique, these tools will have you moving like an expert from the very start.
“Seated Meditation Preparation”
Before you enter into meditation, take a few minutes to prepare your body and mind. These simple stretches ready you for a deeper state of consciousness. The perfect end to an active yoga session.Date posted: October 19, 2013